We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Let's face it. Being a woman can be very expensive and purchasing your monthly sanitary pads is no different. Save some money and save the earth at the same time by learning how to make your own pads. These DIY Sanitary Pads are truly a one yard wonder. Using three different fabrics to make one smart sewing project, this idea is surprisingly comfortable compared to store-bought options. These homemade sanitary pads easily fold up, making them a great way to inconspicuously carry last-minute protection.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners