Diy Hair Towel Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I’m often in a hurry whenever I get out of the shower with wet hair. Kids need to get to school, and my husband needs to get to work. I need to wrap my hair up and keep it in place. I hate when I bend over and my wrap falls out! I don’t have time to immediately dry my hair, so I usually plop my hair up in a hair towel wrap until I get time to dry it. Jersey knit fabric is good for hair, and you can make your own DIY hair towel wrap with a free sewing pattern. Learn how to make a DIY hair towel wrap with jersey knit fabric and a free sewing pattern. It’s great for plopping wet hair up on your head!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners