We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to quilt adorable free mug rug patterns or a small wall quilt when you sew up these Too Cool for Spool Mug Rugs. This adorable free quilting pattern use the paper-piecing technique and is going to make a great accessory for you home. You love sewing and quilting so why not sew it out loud? Mug rug patterns are a great way to use up scraps and add a touch of homey decor. If you have a sew-loving friend, consider making this mug rug pattern for them as a gift.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- How To Alter Shoulders On A Blouse
- How To Fix A Zipper On Jeans
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners