This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Bralette Printable Sewing Pattern With Video
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The basic bralette is a wardrobe staple that you’ll wear every day. It’s comfortable, simple to make, and a great introduction to more advanced sewing techniques. This simple pdf bralette pattern is excellent for the beginner sewist and can be made from simple ITY knit fabrics as well as seductive stretch lace and several variations inbetween. It will teach you how to work with different elastics and how to make your own adjustable bra strap. To make the process extra-simple, I created a written tutorial for you as well a video sew-along. You can also find magazine-style instructions that will be delivered in the same file as the printable pdf bralette pattern."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Assemble and cut out your basic bralette pattern.
Place your pattern on the fold of your fabric and cut.
With the right side of your fabric together, (the pretty side of your fabric) pin the center back seam together and sew.
Wrap a piece of 3/8” elastic and wrap around your ribs so it’s fitted, but not stretched too tight. Trim to size.
Use a zig zag stitch to sew the ends together and create a circle.
Hold the seam of your elastic in one hand and stretch it slightly between your hands to find the opposite end. Mark it with a pin. Then, bring those two points together in the center to find the opposite ends of the elastic and pin. You should have a circular elastic with 4 points marking each quarter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners