15 House Slipper Sewing Patterns & Comfy Sewing Ideas + 6 Rice Bags and Hand Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It’s time to get comfy and cozy with these simple sewing ideas. First, discover house slipper sewing patterns that are perfect for relaxing in the comfort of your home. All of the house slipper sewing patterns you’ll find in this collection are simple to make. Whether you’re looking to learn how to make ballet slippers or how to make slippers from jeans, we’ve got you covered with the following house slipper sewing patterns. The best thing about any of the house slipper sewing patterns you’ll find here is that you’ll be led through step-by-step instructions so you know once you’re finished, you’ll end up with a wonderful new pair of slippers. Just slip them on, curl up with a good book, and enjoy some much needed time to yourself!
To accompany your new lovely slippers, we’ve also included sleepwear sewing patterns and blanket projects in this round-up. Use the sleepwear sewing patterns to complete your comfy look from head to toe. Just spend a little time with one of our pajama pants sewing patterns for a guaranteed comfy and cozy ensemble. And once you’ve got the pajamas and slippers completed, you’ll need a warm blanket to curl up with. Learn how to sew a blanket with help from these sewn blanket patterns. Watch a video tutorial for how to make a sewn fleece blanket and get inspired to create this easy project. You’re on your way to handmade comfort – check out these house slipper patterns, sleepwear sewing patterns and blanket projects to create your relaxation sanctuary.
Comfy and Cozy Sewing Projects: 15 House Slipper Sewing Patterns, Sleepwear Sewing Patterns
and Blanket Projects + 6 Rice Bags and Hand Warmers
Table of Contents
If you are looking for more comfy, free pajama patterns, check out our collection How to Make Pajamas: 12 Free Pajama Ideas.
If you’re looking forward to some relaxing free time this weekend, check out any of these house slipper sewing patterns. There’s nothing more comfy than slipping on a cute pair of slippers and enjoying a great book or long movie. Even if you’ll be completing chores in them, these house slipper sewing patterns deliver slippers comfy enough to move in. You can even learn how to make ballet slippers or how to make slippers from jeans. Our free slipper patterns will help you create lovely slippers that are perfect for lounging around the house. Make extras as gifts - your girlfriends will love them too!
- Granny Chic Ballet Slippers: You'll want to wear these pretty slippers everywhere!
- Whimsical Felt Slippers: Put an end to walking around the house with cold toes.
- Elf Slippers: Both festive and practical.
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans: A great way to use up denim scraps or an old pair of jeans.
- Cozy Slippers: Quick and easy - makes a great gift too!
Once you have got a great pair of slippers, you need some cozy pajamas to go along with them. That’s why we’ve added these sleepwear sewing patterns to this collection. Follow one of our pajama pants sewing patterns to ensure the ultimate comfy outfit. And to make sure you’re handmade all the way, why not complete your look with a sewn sleep mask? The sleepwear sewing patterns you find in this collection are simple to make and will help you get the relaxation you need.
- Baby Romper Tutorial: Learn how to outfit your little one with this adorable Baby Romper Tutorial.
- Fleece Pants: Great pajama pants for kids.
- Simple Pajama Shorts: Make with your favorite fabric for fun pajamas.
- Men's Fleece Hoodie: Make one for the man in your life so he's comfy too!
- Sleep Mask: Catch extra snooze time with this clever idea.
Love comfy and cozy patterns that help keep you warm? Then check out our long list of winter sewing patterns.
Finally, it’s almost time to curl up on that couch. But first, quickly learn how to sew a blanket - and not just any blanket - learn how to make a sewn fleece blanket. If you’d rather, you could also sew a wool blanket or opt for a lighter fabric. No matter your preference, any of these blankets or throws will help you reach the highest level of comfort. Break out that sewing machine, soon enough you’ll be lounging in handmade slippers and pajamas and curling up with a warm blanket you also made yourself. Once you create these sewn projects, you’ll deserve that rest time!
- Cozy Flannel Blanket: This is a great sewing project that makes for a thoughtful gift anyone would love to receive.
- Great Outdoors Baby Blanket: Perfect for family picnics.
- Minky Ultimate Couch Blanket: This blanket will have you cuddled up and warm in no time.
- The Happy Couple Blanket: A clever blanket that's cooler one side and warmer on the other.
- How to Make a Sewn Fleece Blanket: Learning how to sew a fleece blanket is a breeze with this video tutorial.
There's no better way to warm up after a long day outside than with one of these wonderful rice bags or hand warmers. They're a cinch to make and they'll last forever, so you never have to worry about the cold! Just heat up one of these adorable crafts and cuddle up on the couch with a movie and some cocoa for a cozy night in.
- Happy Homemade Heating Pad: Snuggle up this winter with this cuddly craft.
- Boo Boo Rice Bags: This little rice bag is perfect for aches and pains.
- DIY Flannel Hand Warmers: Perfect for those winter walks to work or the bus stop.
- Keep It Cozy Rice Pad: Use this to keep warm in bed or tuck it into your mittens while heading out into the cold.
- Snuggly Christmas Character Rice Bags: Make Christmas Eve a little warmer.
- La Petite Tour Eiffel Rice Bag: Bonjour warmth!
What is your favorite way to keep warm?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanging Christmas Tree
- Rustic Christmas Wreath
- Mini Downtown Messenger Bag
- Free Christmas Stocking pattern
- Vintage Stocking Tutorial
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- 15+ Free Dress Patterns for New Year's Eve
- Upcycled DIY Sweater Boots
- Silver DIY Pleated Skirt
- Christmas Tree Bobble Ornament
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners