Stylish Face Masks (Free Face Mask Patterns)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a DIY mask with this easy tutorial. Here I will show you how to make 2 styles of face mask with numerous variations including filter pocket or no filter pocket and different strap options. Style 1 is a pleated style that is great for beginners and hand sewers. Style 2 is a shaped style that has a printable pattern piece. This tutorial has instructions for using a sewing machine or hand sewing. "
Notes: In settings where facemasks are not available, healthcare professionals (HCP) might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered personal protective equipment (PPE), since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
NotesThanks for considering my project. This is a high-quality blog post with lots of information that people are looking for right now.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Cotton Fabric
- Elastic, ribbon, string or fabric for straps
- The fitted style has interfacing in the center layer
Find this DIY mask and more in our collection of 10+ Patterns for Face Masks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners