This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Placemats With Pockets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Keep your tables a little safe from spills and stains with these easy sew placemats with pockets! This is a super simple sewing project that is perfect for all skill levels. I love these little placemats because not only are they reversible so you can switch up your decor easily, but they also have a pocket for your silverware. This is especially handy when having the kids set the table. So simple. Pick out some cute fabric for your dining room and sew these today!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextNon-Slip Foot Pedal Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners