This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Clothespin Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you are environmentally conscious and like to hang your clothes to dry, you should consider making a clothespin bag from an old t-shirt. It does not take much time, and will come in handy, especially on windy days when you want your clothes to dry. All you need is an old shirt, a coat hanger and some thread. Sewing machine is optional, but helps complete the project quickly. This is a beginner project and can be completed in about 10 minutes."
NotesHello, I apologize if this has been uploaded 2 times, but I thought that I had finished the process, but when uploading another craft today, I realized that I may have missed the final submit button. Thanks for your understanding.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextHow to Sew a Wine Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners