Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make sweet pin girl pin cushions. They are a perfect little sewing project for you favorite scraps of fabric and trim. The pattern includes full instructions with lots of photos, templates and resources for supplies like crushed walnut shell filling and wooden beads for the head. The pincushion dolls can be sewn by hand and machine. They are quick - you can make a pin girl in under an hour - and easy to make. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- Raglan Style Loose Fit Sweatshirt
- Easy To Sew Needle Book
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Easy Sew Clutch
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners