This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rag Rose Pincushion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This 4-patch block is easy and you only need one! Paired up with simple rag quilt techniques and voila! You’ll love this sweet little rag rose pincushion. So will your friends. This Rag Rose Pincushion is stuffed with fiberfill for lots of dimension. Also consider other options for a perfect gift. Insert a small fragrance packet of rose hips or lavender for a beautiful sachet. This could easily be made larger for a pillow. Or try multiple sizes for sweet grouping of floral pillows. Let your imagination run wild and see what you can create with this simple idea! "
NotesDon't miss this adorable project!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric Scraps
- Fusible Fleece (optional)
Read NextGrandma's Favorite DIY Sachets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners