This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scrap Basting Diy: The Best Fitting Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"All of us crafters inevitably accumulate fabric scrap stash. This simple DIY project is here to put your stash to use, create beautiful accessory that you can give a lot of wear. This hairband will have a perfect fit every time. It takes less than an hour to make one and sewing machine is optional. The problem I find with store-bought headbands is that they never seem to fit right: Either too tight and you might feel like your hair is being pulled or a bit loose and don’t hold your hair in place. Also many store-bought headbands are made of polyester and cause unnecessary perspiration. This DIY headband is made with velcro closure to adjust the its size depending on your hairstyle and personal preferences."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextFold-Out Bow Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners