This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Wrist Pincushion Tutorial + Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Use this wrist pincushion tutorial to make your own pincushion using fabric scraps and a jar lid! This fabric scrap project uses up your pretty scraps, and would make an easy and quick gift! I love being able to use what I have to make new things in my sewing practice. I love using up scraps or odds and ends. Learn to make a wrist pincushion using scraps of fabric, ribbon, elastic, stuffing, and a jar lid. Instead of throwing those things away combine them into a fun handmade gift!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextScraptastic Face Wipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Bath Mat
Give you bathroom a touch of the homemade when you create this easy and practical DIY Bath Mat. This piece of DIY home decor is… Continue reading: "DIY Bath Mat"
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Portable Sewing Station
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- Make a Difference Stethoscope Cover
- 30+ Fabric Flower Patterns
- Sewing Room Filing Pockets
- Easy DIY Scrunchies with Bows
- Grandma's Pincushion Thread Catcher Tutorial
- 40+ Scrap Fabric Projects
- Reusable Swiffer Duster Cloths
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners