No Sew Halloween Cape
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sometimes you need a quick and easy method for completing a Halloween costume, and this NO-SEW very simple, quick method might be just what you are looking for! (You can sew a cape using this method as well.) If you have a rectangle of black fabric (or an old sheet of any color), you can easily make this cape in less than 15 minutes! Pop one on over your clothing, and off you go visiting the neighborhood on Halloween eve."
NotesWatch the short video for this easy method!!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Diy Pillowcase Burrito Style
- Hooded Cardigan With Pockets
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- How To Make A Double Welt Pocket Using The 5 Lines Method
- Diy Hooded Towels
- Easy Apron
- 3d Mask With 4 Size Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners