This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Use an old sweatshirt to make this easy no-sew headband, or purchase an inexpensive fleece blanket from the dollar store or fleece fabric from a fabric store! It is elaborate enough that no one would know it is no-sew. The optional flower attachment is also no-sew! Make a bunch of them to match your outfits! Step by step video tutorial so you can easily make this simple headband."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Polar fleece or stretchy no-fray fabric
Read NextDIY Rainbow Fabric Scrap Rag Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- How to Sew a Key Fob
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners