No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The holiday season is upon us. That's reason enough to want to curl up and nap the days away. Between planning your family and friend get-togethers to shopping for gifts, we're as exhausted as we are excited for all the feasting and fun to come. In a season that's all Go! Go! Go! we wanted to find a way to remind you to slow down and hang in there. And no one embodies the chill life quite like a sloth. Turn yourself into the adorably lazy animal with the help of this DIY Sloth tutorial. We take you through all the steps you need to complete to create the perfect hoodie for napping. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- T-Shirt Slippers
- Light as a Feather Tee
- Summer Loving T-Shirt Reconstruction
- Simple Burlap Flower
- DIY Rainbow Fabric Scrap Rag Wreath
- No-Sew Rolled Jean Coasters
- How to Use Liquid Stitch
- Stash Busting No Sew Coiled Bowl and Basket
- How To Make And Wash Diy Cloth Toilet Paper From Recycling
- Easy DIY No-Sew Window Valance
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners