CharmedLiebling Bag Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
charmedLiebling Bag Patterns
Provided by charmedLiebling
Reviewed by Mollyhall Seeley
Nothing can make or break an outfit like the bag it's paired with. Whether you're headed to the library in jeans and a ratty t-shirt or jetsetting off to a fancy cocktail party,every girl knows that the best accessory will always be her purse.
Anna Lankeshofer of charmedLiebling clearly understands that the bag should be made to fit the occasion. The Trifold Wallet, the Working Girl Laptop Bag, and the California Sunshine Bag, all patterns from her website, are each distinct, high-quality purses designed with specific uses in mind.
The Trifold Wallet is a simple, straightforward pattern, perfect for a novice or intermediate sewist. You'll create a gorgeous and sturdy wallet about seven inches long. The pattern allows for 2 large pockets for bills, receipts, and a checkbook; 12 credit card slots; a zip pocket for coins; and a secure anorak snap to keep everything together. This is the kind of beautiful accessory that can be used in both your everyday life and as a fancy party clutch. The understated design gives a little leeway to a more experienced sewist to add embellishments as she wishes, which mean that you'll get plenty of use out of the pattern without ever making the same wallet twice.
The Working Girl Laptop Bag has an incredibly practical design, but doesn't sacrifice aesthetics for function. The pattern calls for a bit more sewing expertise than the Trifold Wallet, as it includes the use of piping, which adds a nice finishing touch. Arguably the best feature of this laptop bag is its multiple pockets: one main compartment for a laptop up to 15" in size, three slip pockets to carry any notepads or tablets you might need, and a zip pocket for keys or a cell phone. This bag is perfect for working girls who spend long periods of time on their computer. Give yourself a change of scene every now and then without worrying about losing any of your belongings.
The California Sunshine Bag is designed for the lady with an on-the-go lifestyle. The lightweight pattern provides plenty of space for any miscellaneous belongings you might want to bring with you as you go about your day. The pleats give this purse a lovely rounded shape and the o-ring closure adds a gorgeous detail that keeps your belongings safe and secure, and the long strap makes this bag perfect for the over-the-shoulder look.
The bag ought to suit the occasion—not just its appearance, but its function as well. When it comes to bags, one size does not fit all.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Quilter's Cutting Mat
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Mallowway Fabric Collection
- Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set
- BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine
- 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- SINGER-QuiltPro Sewing Basket Kit
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Fabric Christmas Tree Banner
- 32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Printable DIY Fabric Labels
- How to Sew a Patch
- Customized DIY Tea Towels
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners