This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Got felted wool sweaters? Cut them up into banner shapes and sew them with bias tape for an easy sewing project that will light up your home or DIY party! This repurposed bunting is a great eco-friendly project! Use the recommended sewing pattern or just cut out your own banner shapes. Cut them out of felted wool sweaters (or from regular craft felt) and sew them together with matching bias tape. So colorful and fun, and easy enough for beginner sewists!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextMad for Plaid Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners