This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Upcycle Kids Clothes To Last Longer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to upcycle kids clothes to last longer. Either make the clothing bigger, cut the clothing smaller, or piece the clothing together. My favorite thing to do is see how I can make any of their winter clothes last through the summer with some simple changes. Sometimes they don’t want to give up their favorite item of clothing, and I have to figure out how to make it work even though they grew. I put together a list of ideas to upcycle kids clothes to last longer. I love giving them “new” clothes without spending any money! "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextUpcycled Denim Coaster
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Upcycled Denim Coaster
- Refashioned Ruffled Strapless Top
- Make a One-Shoulder Ruffle Top from an Old T-Shirt
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Sock Dog Upcycled Toy
- Muscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
- 25+ Things To Do With Old Socks
- Little Teapot Pincushion Tutorial
- Upcycled Sweater Pillowcase
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners