This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Refashion A Shirt Larger
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"See how easy it is to refashion a too tight shirt by sewing little zippers into the side seams, giving your stomach more room to breathe and helping shirts fit better. This is an intermediate sewing tutorial with a full photo walk through and a fun way to refashion a dated old shirt. You can also see how to add a faux-necklace applique as an additional refashion tutorial to update old shirts or cover stains around shirt necklines."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upcycle A T-shirt Into Leggings
- 20 Minute Tee Fix
- DIY Pom Pom Sweater Refashion
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Denim Rag Quilt Tutorial
- Table Runner DIY Clutch
- Denim Shirt Dress Upcycling Project
- Elegant Bell Sleeve Top Refashion
- Boxy-to-Fitted DIY Refashion Tutorial
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners