This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Refashion A Shirt Larger
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"See how easy it is to refashion a too tight shirt by sewing little zippers into the side seams, giving your stomach more room to breathe and helping shirts fit better. This is an intermediate sewing tutorial with a full photo walk through and a fun way to refashion a dated old shirt. You can also see how to add a faux-necklace applique as an additional refashion tutorial to update old shirts or cover stains around shirt necklines."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextLocker Rug Sewing Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Locker Rug Sewing Tutorial
- DIY Cropped Hoodie with Drawstring Waist
- Vintage Hat and Bag Refashion
- Upcycled Umbrellas Backpack Rain Covers
- Jeans to Denim Skirt Refashion
- Denim Heart Pencil Cases
- Easy Sew Soap Saver Pouch
- Easy Upcycled T-Shirt Skirt
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Car Trash Can
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners