We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you have some shorts that you don’t wear anymore? Give them a whole new lease on life with a few cuts and stitches, and turn them into a funky skirt with contrasting triangle godet panels! This full Refashion Shorts into a Skirt tutorial has lots of explanations and photos shows you how to open up the seams, trim the edges and measure the spaces. Then cut the pieces of contrast fabric for the godet inserts, position them and sew them in. All that’s left to do is hem the skirt and wear it with pride! Get ready for lots of compliments!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Shorts or pants that fit in the waist
- Contrast fabric
- Usual sewing tools (scissors, pins, thread...)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
20 Minute Vintage Clutch Refashion
Garden Party Flip Flop Refashion
Sew Cute T-Shirt Flower Makeover
Adorable DIY Ear Warmers
Surprisingly Simple Sweater Dress
40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
Kinsugi Inspired Trousers
Easy Fabric Bucket Organizer
How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners