Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"We love to turn trash to treasure and stay organized! Re-purpose a cardboard packaging box into an attractive and useful storage container. Choose a fabric that will coordinate with your décor. Two separate pieces are removable for easy cleaning. We show you how to figure what size to cut the fabric to fit any box and include a downloadable calculation sheet. A simple sewing project so even the beginner can have success. Use your new great looking storage box to tame that mess of toys that are strewn all over your floor. The uses are only limited by your imagination! "
NotesPrintable calculation sheet available for download. Trash to Treasure project in under 20 minutes. Recycle and Organize at the same time!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bedside Or Couch Organizer
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners