Upcycled 90s-Style Velour Blouse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The 90's are back. Crushed velvet and velour were a hot trend back then, so I resurrected it by recycling this velour shirt by adding split sleeves. Here's an overview of the refashion: 1. Reshape bodice with slimmer sides, new armholes and dropped waist 2. Reconstruct sleeves with split seams and cuffs 3. Attach gathered sleeves to bodice."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Floral Garland Scrap Fabric Project
- Chiffon T-Shirt Refashion
- Boxy-to-Fitted DIY Refashion Tutorial
- Quilted CD Coaster/Mug Rug
- 10-Minute DIY Toiletry Bag Tutorial
- Easy 10 Minute Garden Gloves
- Diy Lab Coat For Kids From A Men’s Shirt
- Easy Fabric Bucket Organizer
- Kitchen Towel Refashion Dress Pattern
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Dish Towel
- How to Fix a Hole in Pants Without Sewing
- Apron Ties And Trim
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room
- What Can Be Embroidered?
- Free Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Easy Fat Quarters Scarf Pattern
- How To Sew Quilted Fabric Bookmarks
- Free Baby Shorts Sewing Pattern
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners