Upcycled 90s-Style Velour Blouse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The 90's are back. Crushed velvet and velour were a hot trend back then, so I resurrected it by recycling this velour shirt by adding split sleeves. Here's an overview of the refashion: 1. Reshape bodice with slimmer sides, new armholes and dropped waist 2. Reconstruct sleeves with split seams and cuffs 3. Attach gathered sleeves to bodice."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- Denim Chevron Cushion
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- Denim Shirt Dress Upcycling Project
- Muscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Upcycled Lace Shorts Tutorial
- Checkmate Ruffle Wrap Skirt Refashion
- Denim Rag Quilt Tutorial
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners