This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled 90s-Style Velour Blouse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The 90's are back. Crushed velvet and velour were a hot trend back then, so I resurrected it by recycling this velour shirt by adding split sleeves. Here's an overview of the refashion: 1. Reshape bodice with slimmer sides, new armholes and dropped waist 2. Reconstruct sleeves with split seams and cuffs 3. Attach gathered sleeves to bodice."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDenim Fabric Basket Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Refashion a Minidress from a Mens Shirt
- Little Teapot Pincushion Tutorial
- Upcycled Swimsuit Made From a Pair of Pants
- DIY Chiffon Tank Top Upcycle
- Upcycled Doily Summer Top
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
- Pillowcase Ruffle Dress
- DIY Tank Top
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners