This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Reusable Gift Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Wrapping gifts each Christmas can be expensive and 1000's of tons of paper goes to landfill each year. Why not reduce the waste this Christmas by making simple reusable gift bags. If you can make them from old fabric even better, I made mine from an old duvet quilt cover. Just make sure that whoever you give the bag too knows they either need to reuse it again next year! Each bag takes just a few minutes to make but uses french seams so there are no raw edges inside and the bag will last for years. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHeart Bookmark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners