This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern uses red, blue, white, cream, and yellow fabrics. This rectangle tablecloth is perfect for patriotic holidays like Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, but it’s also a great accent piece any time of year. This beginner table runner quilt pattern is broken into manageable steps that even a beginner can accomplish. Make this quilt project using star flower blocks, pinwheels, and framed pinwheels. Use half square triangles, squares, and rectangle fabric pieces to create this beauty."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- red, white, blue, cream, and gold fabrics
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
- iron and ironing board
- sewing machine
- thread, pins, and clips
Read NextBotanique Quilt (Free Pattern)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners