Autumn Scrappy Rag Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Say hello to snuggles when you learn how to make a rag quilt. The Autumn Scrappy Rag Quilt Pattern is a free quilting pattern that is made out of warm and cuddle-worthy fabrics, making it the perfect throw for your couch or bedroom. The fall and winter might bring chilly weather, but if you have this cutie on-hand you will not have to be cold. This free quilting pattern will take you an afternoon or two to make and uses several yards of fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners