Scrapbusting DIY Bobbins
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"We all have short lengths of thread rescued from almost empty bobbins that are set aside for basting and hand sewing, right? Until now, I've wound my leftover thread around small pieces of cardboard. Well, I've come up with this much more stylish and effective way of thread management... DIY fabric bobbins! These can be made in any size to fit your scraps and your specific needs. My templates — imperfect as they are — are available for downloading if need them. They are about 3" and 2 5/8" high as is, but of course, you can enlarge them."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Refer to blog post
Refer to blog post
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 12+ Star Wars Sewing Patterns
- No-sew Lovebug Hoodie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners