Scrapbusting DIY Bobbins
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"We all have short lengths of thread rescued from almost empty bobbins that are set aside for basting and hand sewing, right? Until now, I've wound my leftover thread around small pieces of cardboard. Well, I've come up with this much more stylish and effective way of thread management... DIY fabric bobbins! These can be made in any size to fit your scraps and your specific needs. My templates — imperfect as they are — are available for downloading if need them. They are about 3" and 2 5/8" high as is, but of course, you can enlarge them."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Refer to blog post
Refer to blog post
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners