This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This adorable Birch Gnomes table runner quilt is an easy pattern. Measuring 12” x 35”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a table. Or add a sleeve to the back of the quilt, and hang this cute quilt up on a wall!! This quilt is the third one on my gnomes series! Check out the Balsam Gnomes Table Runner and the Balsam Gnomes quilt to see the other two!! The gnomes are created using a variety of gray prints, along with white fabric for the beard and peach fabric for the nose. The birch trees are created using a variety of cream prints. If the cream prints have some dark patterns on them even better!! For the background I used a medium gray solid fabric to show off the trees and a light gray solid fabric to show off the gnomes. Have fun choosing your color palette, and remember…there are no rules!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners