This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This adorable Birch Gnomes table runner quilt is an easy pattern. Measuring 12” x 35”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a table. Or add a sleeve to the back of the quilt, and hang this cute quilt up on a wall!! This quilt is the third one on my gnomes series! Check out the Balsam Gnomes Table Runner and the Balsam Gnomes quilt to see the other two!!
The gnomes are created using a variety of gray prints, along with white fabric for the beard and peach fabric for the nose. The birch trees are created using a variety of cream prints. If the cream prints have some dark patterns on them even better!! For the background, I used a medium gray solid fabric to show off the trees and a light gray solid fabric to show off the gnomes. Have fun choosing your color palette, and remember…there are no rules!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
This collection of 10+ Free Gnome Sewing Patterns is a page that gnomeone can deny has the cutest makes you'll find on our site (and probably the internet).
>> 10+ Free Gnome Sewing Patterns
Read NextButterfly Garden Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners