This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Half Square Triangles from a Jelly Roll
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"There are so many cool ways to make Half Square Triangles and here is one more that is super easy and really neat. Plus, it totally puts those jelly rolls to good use. Which is awesome because I always end up wanting to make some kind of quilt out jelly rolls that doesn't seem like it would work. It would be so easy to make cute little pin wheels out of a jelly roll with this method, which is great because jelly rolls have so many different prints of each fabric collection."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextLet It Snow Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Let It Snow Quilt Pattern
- Mesa Mini Quilt
- How to Square Up a Block Tutorial
- How To Make A Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- Rainbow Stripe Mini-Quilts
- When You Wish....Baby Mat
- Easy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Four Patch Quilt Pattern Ombre Sunset
- How to Make a Dresden Plate Quilt Block Tutorial
- Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners