Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a quilt with this stunning and super easy free quilting pattern. This quilting pattern for beginners uses the strip-piecing method to made 12 quilt blocks that you combine to make one beautiful quilt. Strip-piecing refers to cutting strips of fabric to create a design. The Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt patterns uses about 2 yards of fabric, can be sewn out of cotton, and makes a great quilt to make for a charity or your kid's bedroom. Plus, you can easily make this a scrappy quilt by using leftover fabric pieces.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 2 Way Shopping Bag
- Personalized Christmas Stockings
- Free Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern With Toe Patch
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Diy Reversible Fabric Baskets
- Sew Easy Diaper Cover In 4 Steps
- 15 Minute Cloth Napkin
- 15 Blanket Sewing Patterns
- Easy Diy Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners