Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a quilt with this stunning and super easy free quilting pattern. This quilting pattern for beginners uses the strip-piecing method to made 12 quilt blocks that you combine to make one beautiful quilt. Strip-piecing refers to cutting strips of fabric to create a design.
The Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt patterns uses about 2 yards of fabric, can be sewn out of cotton, and makes a great quilt to make for a charity or your kid's bedroom. Plus, you can easily make this a scrappy quilt by using leftover fabric pieces.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Looking for more beginner-friendly quilts? The easy quilt patterns for beginners you'll find here have been chosen specifically to help you learn how to make quilts even if you're still learning.
>>> 45+ Easy Quilt Patterns for Beginners
Read NextEasy Peasy Fat Quarter Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners