Diy Mermaid Inspired Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make an easy DIY mermaid inspired dress that is perfect for a comfortable and playful dress up or a simple Halloween costume. I wanted to make a mermaid dress that was simple and comfortable to wear, but I wanted the inspiration to be quick to see. I also wanted the dress to be really, really easy to sew! The best thing about this dress is that it’s only two seams, and the added elastized waist is optional. You can use any solid t-shirt you have especially one that needs a stain chopped off the bottom."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners