6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Doll Tank Top and Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Doll clothes patterns are not just for girls! Learn how to make a tanktop and shorts for your Ken and Disney Prince dolls with this free sewing pattern for a Doll Tank Top and Shorts. These adorable little patterns are easy to create out of old tees and a great way to add extra creativity to your little ones playtime. Easy to make and easy to personalize with boy-friendly stencils, Ken will feel oh so chic in these new accessories. You could use this template for your Barbie dolls and princesses, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Did You Know?
When it comes to learning how to make doll clothes, the clothes aren't the only fun part of owning a doll! There are a ton of other cool things to make for your little one's favorite companions that don't entail doll clothes patterns. Like the cute little sleeping bag above, dolls have long come with as many ways to accessories as living, breathing humans.
From doll purses, to hair brushes, to bunk beds and home furnishing items, these adorable toys come with a wide variety of lifelike odds and ends. Among free doll clothes patterns, there are also a wide variety of other patterns you can enjoy, including backpacks, quilts, and aprons. When it comes to dolls and their various accoutrements...they really are just like us.
Thankfully, though, their accessories are usually a little less expensive than our own, and you can learn how to make doll clothes quickly and easily with just a little bit of skill, vigilance, and of course, some free doll clothes patterns!
Find this project and more in our collection of 10 Free Barbie Sewing Patterns
Read NextFat Quarter Circle Skirt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners