Doll Tank Top and Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Doll clothes patterns are not just for girls! Learn how to make a tanktop and shorts for your Ken and Disney Prince dolls with this free sewing pattern for a Doll Tank Top and Shorts. These adorable little patterns are easy to create out of old tees and a great way to add extra creativity to your little ones playtime. Easy to make and easy to personalize with boy-friendly stencils, Ken will feel oh so chic in these new accessories. You could use this template for your Barbie dolls and princesses, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
When it comes to learning how to make doll clothes, the clothes aren't the only fun part of owning a doll! There are a ton of other cool things to make for your little one's favorite companions that don't entail doll clothes patterns. Like the cute little sleeping bag above, dolls have long come with as many ways to accessories as living, breathing humans. From doll purses, to hair brushes, to bunk beds and home furnishing items, these adorable toys come with a wide variety of lifelike odds and ends. Among free doll clothes patterns, there are also a wide variety of other patterns you can enjoy, including backpacks, quilts, and aprons. When it comes to dolls and their various accoutrements...they really are just like us. Thankfully, though, their accessories are usually a little less expensive than our own, and you can learn how to make doll clothes quickly and easily with just a little bit of skill, vigilance, and of course, some free doll clothes patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Plush Animal DIY Play Mat
- 50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls
- Mermaid Tail Blanket
- I-Heart-School Backpack Pattern
- Drawstring Car Play Mat
- Pom Pom Fleece Hat Sewing Pattern
- The Tropisch Dress Pattern
- Simple Gathered Skirt Tutorial for Girls
- Tiny Toddler Pillowcases
- Sweet Dreams Free Nightie Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Wooden Sewing Box
- Simple Burlap Flower
- Floral Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- 40 Home Projects to Sew During Quarantine Time
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- What Kind of Filter Should You Put in a DIY Face Mask?
- Hymn Embroidery Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners