Doll Tank Top and Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Doll clothes patterns are not just for girls! Learn how to make a tanktop and shorts for your Ken and Disney Prince dolls with this free sewing pattern for a Doll Tank Top and Shorts. These adorable little patterns are easy to create out of old tees and a great way to add extra creativity to your little ones playtime. Easy to make and easy to personalize with boy-friendly stencils, Ken will feel oh so chic in these new accessories. You could use this template for your Barbie dolls and princesses, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Did You Know?
When it comes to learning how to make doll clothes, the clothes aren't the only fun part of owning a doll! There are a ton of other cool things to make for your little one's favorite companions that don't entail doll clothes patterns. Like the cute little sleeping bag above, dolls have long come with as many ways to accessories as living, breathing humans.
From doll purses, to hair brushes, to bunk beds and home furnishing items, these adorable toys come with a wide variety of lifelike odds and ends. Among free doll clothes patterns, there are also a wide variety of other patterns you can enjoy, including backpacks, quilts, and aprons. When it comes to dolls and their various accoutrements...they really are just like us.
Thankfully, though, their accessories are usually a little less expensive than our own, and you can learn how to make doll clothes quickly and easily with just a little bit of skill, vigilance, and of course, some free doll clothes patterns!
Find this project and more in our collection of 10 Free Barbie Sewing Patterns
Read NextKid's DIY Tank Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners