Girl's Tiered Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This pretty tiered skirt pattern is an ideal summer make for the little girl in your life. Avilable in sizes 3 to 10 years old these skirts make great stash busters requiring less than 1 metre of fabric. The skirt has an elasticated waist, gathered frill and is edged in ribbon and lace. This quick and easy make is ideal for beginners to sew. You can adjust the length of the skirt by changing the length of the tiers."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Printable Sewing Cards for Kids
- Bell Sleeve T-Shirt Dress Pattern
- DC Super Friends Squares Blanket
- How to Teach Children to Sew
- Crab Pocket Applique
- Sew Easy Boy's Bow Tie
- Free Superhero Cape and Printable Appliques
- 50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls
- One Hour Kids' Pajama Pattern
- How to Sew a Lunch Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners