This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kid's Trousers Sewing Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Don't worry about buying your child pants anymore because you can follow this Kid's Trousers Sewing Tutorial and learn how to sew them yourself! Use a pair of pants that already fits your child, draft another pair from that existing pair of trousers, then give it an elastic waistband, and you've made your first pair of pants for your child. You can make these trousers in different types of fabric depending on the climate and season for your area: cotton, denim, flannel, fleece, or jersey.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric - e.g. cotton, jersey, fleece, cuddle fleece, flannel etc
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners