This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you want to encourage your children to read? Or you still have fun while you are doing your routines. I loves the different type of funny designs, One of the is monster bookmarks. My 2 toddlers loved them. I use some serious monster bookmarks also. :) It is very easy to make them, takes like 5 mins and great gift to your friends, relatives and all children around. Sometimes I prefer to customised them attaching some quotes below them. Happy sewings"
NotesPlease follow and enjoy your project!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- scrap fabrics
- some felts
follow the instructions
Read NextSweet Dreams Free Nightie Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sweet Dreams Free Nightie Pattern
- Simple Summer Tank and Shorts Pajamas
- DIY Nightgown Pattern
- One Hour Kids' Pajama Pattern
- Summer Breeze Nightgown Pattern
- 15 Minute Pajama Pants
- How To Sew Pajama Pants Without A Pattern
- Owyhee Western Shirt Pattern
- 50+ Free Girl Clothes Patterns
- Toothy Free Printable Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners