We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you want to encourage your children to read? Or you still have fun while you are doing your routines. I loves the different type of funny designs, One of the is monster bookmarks. My 2 toddlers loved them. I use some serious monster bookmarks also. :) It is very easy to make them, takes like 5 mins and great gift to your friends, relatives and all children around. Sometimes I prefer to customised them attaching some quotes below them. Happy sewings"
NotesPlease follow and enjoy your project!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- scrap fabrics
- some felts
follow the instructions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- Diy Hair Towel Wrap
- How To Sew A Dog Bed
- 30 Minutes Fitted Tablecloth
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners