Pencil Case with Lining
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Want to learn how to sew? One of the best sewing projects for beginners to start with is a pencil case. Pencil cases are fun to sew and are sewing projects that can be completed in less than an hour. This pencil case also has a sewn-in lining to make it even more fashionable and fun. Basic supplies are required to put it together such as fabric, a zipper, and thread. Have fun learning to sew with this fun step by step tutorial! Enjoy!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Handy Dandy Drawstring Bag Sewing Patterns & Tutorials
- Sewing Elastic in Waistbands
- How to Make An Envelope Pillow
- Quick Pouch Tutorial with Continuous Zips
- How to Add Lining to the Easy Pleated Skirt
- How to Fix Holes in Footie PJs
- Supplies Needed to Sew Reusable Cloth Products
- Tailor's Clapper
- Studio Designs
- Salad Bowl Covers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners