Fun Sewing Practice Cards For Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sewing is such a life skill and what better way to get kids interested than by giving them a simple project they can do on their own. Here's how to make DIY sewing cards for kids that'll get them used to the basics of hand sewing. This is a great quiet project for kids 3-8 years old. Build confidence and fine motor skills in your kids with these DIY sewing cards while they prepare for beginning sewing projects for kids. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Download our free printable shapes for more practice! >> Printable Sewing Cards for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Wide Leg Pants Pattern
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners