Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This simple and fast skirt tutorial is perfect for holiday sewing. Just add a cute top and you are ready to go. Created using lovely tulle and your girl's favorite color, this free skirt pattern is the perfect piece for her to sport to your next holiday outing. Insanely comfy and versatile, this sew for kids pattern can be created in any color your like. Sew it up in pastels for Easter, go red for Christmas, get some green for St. Patrick's Day, or use any color you can find on sale. The Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern is one of those free skirt patterns that you can use again and again.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextWatermelon Pencil Case Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- Octo Owl Placemat
- Magnetic Needle Minder
- Cute Wrap Top
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners