Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This simple and fast skirt tutorial is perfect for holiday sewing. Just add a cute top and you are ready to go. Created using lovely tulle and your girl's favorite color, this free skirt pattern is the perfect piece for her to sport to your next holiday outing. Insanely comfy and versatile, this sew for kids pattern can be created in any color your like. Sew it up in pastels for Easter, go red for Christmas, get some green for St. Patrick's Day, or use any color you can find on sale. The Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern is one of those free skirt patterns that you can use again and again.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners