Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This simple and fast skirt tutorial is perfect for holiday sewing. Just add a cute top and you are ready to go. Created using lovely tulle and your girl's favorite color, this free skirt pattern is the perfect piece for her to sport to your next holiday outing. Insanely comfy and versatile, this sew for kids pattern can be created in any color your like. Sew it up in pastels for Easter, go red for Christmas, get some green for St. Patrick's Day, or use any color you can find on sale. The Special Occasion Girls' Skirt Pattern is one of those free skirt patterns that you can use again and again.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Perfect Dress Fit
- DIY Vintage Blouse
- DIY Vintage High-Waisted Pants
- Embroidered Snowflake Ornament Tutorial
- Easy Drawstring Carry All Bag
- Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner
- How to Add Extra Pockets to Tote Bags
- Triangle Travel Tote
- How to Make a Collar Facing
- Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners