Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make losing a tooth fun by sewing your little one a tooth fairy pillow. This tooth fairy pillow pattern is rated easy for beginners. The pillow can be personalized with a cute face or embroidery. The easiest way to draw the face is using some fabric markers but you could use fabric paint or hand stitching too. It has a little pocket where the tooth fairy can leave some money in exchange for the baby tooth. Get the free tooth fairy pillow pattern from the Treasurie blog today."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners