We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
While on a couture tour in Paris, I met a very special little pug named Teaspoon. Teaspoon (the dog) represents all things cute and fabulous to me and thus inspired the name of this enterprise. Now a little dog named Magic keeps me company in the studio, when I'm not making patterns or teaching kids how to sew.
After leaving a corporate pattern making career at Gap Inc. and while launching a bridal business, I started teaching. It was a great way to earn money and keep my brain active. I had no idea how rewarding it would be. After working privately with a very talented 8 year old, I expanded repertoire to include classes for kids. We have so much fun designing, sewing and thinking about Fashion!
Along with teaching kids to sew, I've developed a small line of patterns appropriate to the beginning and Intermediate sewer. Keeping my students in mind is important when creating the patterns in this collection. Bonjour Teaspoon Patterns are stylish, easy to wear designs that are fun to make and fairly easy to put together. This fashionable collection o
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextCamelot Fabrics
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners