We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Janome products have been at the cutting edge of sewing technology since the earliest days of their founding. They were the first to develop a computerized machine for home use (the Memory 7, in 1979), the first to offer professional style embroidery to the home market (the Memory Craft 8000, in 1990) and the first to offer a long-arm quilting machine for home use (the Memory Craft 6500P, in 2003). The long-arm quilting machine has also evolved to the fourth generation with the introduction of the Horizon Memory Craft 8900QCP, which features 11 inches of arm space, AcuFeed Flex dual feed with the ability to change feet, 9mm variable zig-zag stitch width, and a high resolution LCD touch screen with jog dial control.
Today, their flagship model, the Horizon Memory Craft 12000, is redefining the way sewists enjoy their hobby. This state of the art sewing and embroidery machine is equipped with Real-Time PC Connection with Horizon Link™ software. This connects the machine to a PC or laptop, allowing users to create and edit embroidery designs and stitch combinations on a PC or laptop with a mouse, anywhere, anytime. This, in addition to a true 9mm stitch width, Variable Zigzag, the Linear Motion Embroidery System, and many more features make this the most powerful, yet effortless sewing, quilting and embroidery machine available.
Their mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple for anyone to use. They know the most important thing about their products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That's why they design their machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation.
As a leader in the sewing industry, Janome keeps striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists' creativity and innvovation. At Janome America, they create their products to inspire, not intimidate—because the most important function the machines perform is to set free your creativity.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Havel's Sewing
- Passport & Travel Document Keeper
- Spring Boho Skirt Pattern
- How To Make A Single Adjustable Strap For A Bag
- Summer Top Pattern
- Stylish Tote Bag
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Fat Quarter Skirt for Little Girls
- Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners