Easy Lined Zipper Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "Zippers don't have to be scary! One of the hardest things to learn when starting out is how to sew a zipper. You can master this technique. This tutorial is great for learning to sew a lined zipper pouch. Once you have mastered the zipper, you will be sewing tons of zipper pouches for all of your friends!! You won't believe how easy a zipper is once you have mastered this skill! This pouch would be perfect for your sunglasses or to hold your electronics like an iPad or Kindle."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Zipper Foot
Cut the fabric.
Attach one side of fabric to zipper.
Attach lining to zipper.
Sew around the pouch.
Turn the pouch out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- How to Sew with a Sewing Machine
- How to Use Sewing Patterns
- Shirring Tutorial and DIY Summer Shirt
- How to Sew with Elastic
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Keep Raw Fabric Edges From Fraying
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Without A Maker
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- How to Resize a Bra
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners