Janome Sewist 780DC
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Janome Sewist 780DC
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Whether working on a simple sewing project, or an intricate quilt, the Janome Sewist 780DC is the dream sewing machine. The fully computerized model comes at a nice point, is simple to use, and has many special features that come in handy. This makes a great starter for a new sewist or upgrade from an older machine.
The computerized sewing machine allows you to use 80 pre-programmed stitches. This, along with over a dozen time-saving features, allow even a beginner to use this machine. These include three one-step buttonholes, an auto needle threader, and twin needle capability.
The large and easy-to-read LCD screen is a big plus with this machine. Additionally, I love the needleplate markings. This makes it simple to eyeball stitches with precision.
This machine is much lighter than models of the past. It is just over 14 pounds and has a carrying handle for easy transportation. If you are looking to bring your sewing game to the 21st century, then it is time to invest in the Janome Sewist 780DC!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win an Azure Skies Fabric Stacker Set!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- The Musical Notes Fabric Collection
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Win an Alice Precut Pack!
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Upcycled Sweater Beret Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Sew Blanket
- DIY Tech Case Tutorial
- Quaint Quilt Block Pattern
- Cozy DIY Spa Slippers
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Dish Towel
- Reusable Grocery Bags Sewing Tutorial + Free Pattern
- How to Fix a Hole in Pants Without Sewing
- Apron Ties And Trim
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners