Janome Sewist 780DC
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Janome Sewist 780DC
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Whether working on a simple sewing project, or an intricate quilt, the Janome Sewist 780DC is the dream sewing machine. The fully computerized model comes at a nice point, is simple to use, and has many special features that come in handy. This makes a great starter for a new sewist or upgrade from an older machine.
The computerized sewing machine allows you to use 80 pre-programmed stitches. This, along with over a dozen time-saving features, allow even a beginner to use this machine. These include three one-step buttonholes, an auto needle threader, and twin needle capability.
The large and easy-to-read LCD screen is a big plus with this machine. Additionally, I love the needleplate markings. This makes it simple to eyeball stitches with precision.
This machine is much lighter than models of the past. It is just over 14 pounds and has a carrying handle for easy transportation. If you are looking to bring your sewing game to the 21st century, then it is time to invest in the Janome Sewist 780DC!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Win a Medium Rack System!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- 2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners