Jimmy Beans Wool
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Headquartered in Reno, NV, Jimmy Beans Wool is a family-run bricks and mortar & Internet yarn superstore. With the goal of being our internet customers’ “local yarn store…online”, the Jimmy Beans Wool website is geared towards making the knitting and crocheting customer's experience as easy, friendly and informative as possible. And as one of the most sophisticated websites in the industry, you'll find a host of other online shopping tools available too.
In keeping with the goal of providing online customers with an in-store experience, the site also offers knitting and crocheting help via online chat, email, twitter, and a toll-free number. Jimmy Beans Wool is THE local yarn shop... online.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners