We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
At Oliso, we like gadgets and state of the art technology as much as our neighbors. Dare we say, more than our neighbors? We dare. We admire the innovativeness of a design that makes life simpler, that surprises us with straightforward functionality and delights us with useful, special features. Other things we like? A crisply ironed collar, a freshly pressed pillowcase, a thick, pink salmon steak, Mom’s homemade blackberry jam... the list goes on. Our point being, that taking pride in the every day, makes every day special. We believe in a human-centered design process. We believe in a human-centered design process. Our San-Francisco based team of inventors, engineers and researchers believe that great ideas are best inspired by listening to people and then designing products to fit their needs and simplify their lives. To date, we’ve expanded our product lines to include the award-winning Oliso Smart Iron™ and the Oliso Frisper Freshkeeper System.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew A Roll-Top Canvas Backpack From Scratch
- Charming Quilted Pouch
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners