We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
At Oliso, we like gadgets and state of the art technology as much as our neighbors. Dare we say, more than our neighbors? We dare. We admire the innovativeness of a design that makes life simpler, that surprises us with straightforward functionality and delights us with useful, special features. Other things we like? A crisply ironed collar, a freshly pressed pillowcase, a thick, pink salmon steak, Mom’s homemade blackberry jam... the list goes on. Our point being, that taking pride in the every day, makes every day special. We believe in a human-centered design process. We believe in a human-centered design process. Our San-Francisco based team of inventors, engineers and researchers believe that great ideas are best inspired by listening to people and then designing products to fit their needs and simplify their lives. To date, we’ve expanded our product lines to include the award-winning Oliso Smart Iron™ and the Oliso Frisper Freshkeeper System.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket (Video)
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners