Patterns for Change
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Patterns for Change helps crocheters, knitters, and sewers create and donate clothes for families and individuals living in poverty.
We don't just accept donations for shelters and sliding-scale clinics, we also partner with crafting groups, offer drop box locations, and host activities and events to get crafters excited about creating and giving items for donation.
If you make it, we can find a home for it. But our charitable partners and we have the greatest need for the following items:
- Baby Blankets
- Children's Clothing
- Clothes for Women
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website (www.patternsforchange.org).
Website - http://www.patternsforchange.org
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/patternschange
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/patterns-for-change?trk=company_name
Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/people/patternsforchange
My Sewing Circle - http://www.mysewingcircle.com/member/show/16412
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- Diy Witch Hat In Any Size
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- How To Make A Triangle Scarf
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners