Patterns for Change
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Patterns for Change helps crocheters, knitters, and sewers create and donate clothes for families and individuals living in poverty.
We don't just accept donations for shelters and sliding-scale clinics, we also partner with crafting groups, offer drop box locations, and host activities and events to get crafters excited about creating and giving items for donation.
If you make it, we can find a home for it. But our charitable partners and we have the greatest need for the following items:
- Baby Blankets
- Children's Clothing
- Clothes for Women
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website (www.patternsforchange.org).
Website - http://www.patternsforchange.org
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/patternschange
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/patterns-for-change?trk=company_name
Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/people/patternsforchange
My Sewing Circle - http://www.mysewingcircle.com/member/show/16412
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners