We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Serendipity Studio specializes in sewing patterns that have a vintage vibe with a fresh modern twist. Kay has been sewing since she was a girl, taught by her mother. After nine years as an elementary school teacher, she founded Serendipity Studio to pursue her dreams of running a design company in 2001. She has written three books with F+W Media (Krause), Sew Serendipity (2010), Sew Serendipity Bags (2011), and Sew Serendipity Sewing Workbook (2013). These books as well as her patterns for clothing and accessories are available on her website.
Serendipity Studio Links:
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners