Studio e Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Studio e Fabrics was started in 2008, as an enterprise of Fabric Editions, Inc. The idea was to bring a fresh and new approach in textile designs to independent quilt shops worldwide. In 2010, Fabric Editions was purchased by the Jaftex Corporation and along with the acquisition came Studio e Fabrics.
As of October 2012, Studio e Fabrics experienced a rebirth, under the capable hands of Scott Fortunoff, who is the fourth generation of the family owned Jaftex Corporation. Along with this new website, Studio e Fabrics has a new lead designer, Megan Downer, and a stable of talented designers and licensors that contribute to the success of the lines. Megan's resume is extensive and impressive. Just take a look at the lines and you will see what we mean.
The Studio e designs are intended to inspire and delight consumers who appreciate great designs, high quality fabric and competitive pricing. We enjoy participating in the quilting and sewing industry and love meeting people who use our fabrics. We want to support our end-users and quilt shops by offering tons of free projects on our website, so please return here often to see what we have for you! And please let us know how we can make your fabric experience with Studio e even better!
Thank you for your support!
Team Studio e
Product Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
- Cuddle Me Basics 2-Ply Flannel
- Farm Friends Fabric Collection
- Just Color! Fabric
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
Read NextLoralie Designs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners