Studio e Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Studio e Fabrics was started in 2008, as an enterprise of Fabric Editions, Inc. The idea was to bring a fresh and new approach in textile designs to independent quilt shops worldwide. In 2010, Fabric Editions was purchased by the Jaftex Corporation and along with the acquisition came Studio e Fabrics.
As of October 2012, Studio e Fabrics experienced a rebirth, under the capable hands of Scott Fortunoff, who is the fourth generation of the family owned Jaftex Corporation. Along with this new website, Studio e Fabrics has a new lead designer, Megan Downer, and a stable of talented designers and licensors that contribute to the success of the lines. Megan's resume is extensive and impressive. Just take a look at the lines and you will see what we mean.
The Studio e designs are intended to inspire and delight consumers who appreciate great designs, high quality fabric and competitive pricing. We enjoy participating in the quilting and sewing industry and love meeting people who use our fabrics. We want to support our end-users and quilt shops by offering tons of free projects on our website, so please return here often to see what we have for you! And please let us know how we can make your fabric experience with Studio e even better!
Thank you for your support!
Team Studio e
Product Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
- Cuddle Me Basics 2-Ply Flannel
- Farm Friends Fabric Collection
- Just Color! Fabric
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Turn A Quilt Block Into An Envelope Pillow
- Pen Kimono/ Pen Wrap
- Diy Turban Headband
- Diy Snuffle Mat For Dogs
- Upcycle A Sweater Into Warm Mittens
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Felt Heart Garland
- 6 No Sew Christmas Ornaments
- How to Sew Fur
- Sew You're Going Back to School: 18 Must Have Pencil Cases
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners