Sulky of America
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sulky of America Has Been Committed to Quality for Over 30 Years!
We desire to inspire makers to bring beautiful things into the world and create with confidence. We do so by offering high-quality premium decorative threads in all fibers - rayon, cotton, and polyester, a wide selection of stabilizers, tools, supplies, and continuing education.
When it comes to educating, our founders, Joyce and Fred Drexler, are innovators and pioneers. According to Fred, “Educating consumers has always been a top priority, and our extremely strong focus on education through the years has caused Sulky to become the most recognized and asked-for name in decorative threads.”
We are confident that you will sew better with Sulky products. Join us for some social learning on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram. You can find our products in Joann Fabrics, independent quilt shops, and online @ sulky.com.
#sewbetterwithsulky #quiltbetterwithsulky #embroiderbetterwithsulky
Sulky of America's Links:
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners