The Ribbon Resource
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Think back to your favorite birthday, seeing a beautifully wrapped box with a beautifully tied bow on top that unravels to show you a treasured gift. How about that wreath you crafted by hand with carefully selected ribbon that fills each friend and visitor with Christmas cheer as they knock on your door? Or that stylish hair bow your mother made for your picture day in Kindergarten that made all the girls in class jealous and produced a picture that your parents insist on sharing – despite you being an adult – to show that you were the cutest kid around. Ribbons are at the center of some of life’s most important celebrations. They can dress up any gift, any outfit, any occasion and more. They are that extra touch that just makes everything special.
At The Ribbon Resource it is our mission to be a resource for all of your ribbon needs. Whether you are looking to make a craft, plan a party, decorate your house, wrap a gift, or any of the other occasions that call for ribbon, we can help. We are the official retail site for the May Arts Ribbon brand. The Ribbon Resource is part of the family of brands that May Arts Ribbon owns. Fully backed by the knowledgeable customer service agents at the May Arts headquarters, with inventory that comes directly from the brand’s main warehouse in Connecticut. We are backed by the expertise of May Arts’ over thirty years in business as a wholesale supplier of superior quality decorative ribbon to the United States and abroad.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Women
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners