Therm O Web
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Therm O Web Adhesives & Interfacings are Behind Every Great Project™! This family-owned company offers up one of the most innovative and complete lines of adhesives for the paper craft and sewing markets. For over 35 years, Therm O Web has been creating quality products that you can count on as the foundation for your crafts.
Popular brands for paper crafting & scrapbooking include: Zots™ Adhesive Dots, Sticky Dots™Sheets, iCraft™Adhesive Sheets, Rolls and Dots, SuperTape™strong red-line tape, SuperStik™ Glue Stick, Foam Squares, Glitter Dust™ Glitter Sprays and Tape Runners; Vellum Adhesive Runner, Tape Runner XL, Sticky Strip™ Runner, Sticky Tape™ Runner, Sticky Tab™ Runner, Sticky Dot™ Runner, and Sticky Dot™ Runner XL.
Popular brands for sewing and quilting include: HeatnBond® Iron-on Adhesive in Ultrahold, Lite and Feather Lite styles, HeatnBond® Iron-on Vinyl, PeelnStick™ Adhesive Sheets, Ruler Tape, Fabric Fuse Sheets and Tape, SpraynBond™ Fusible Adhesive spray, SpraynBond™ Basting Adhesive spray, HeatnBond® Batting Tape and HeatnBond® and StitchnSew™ brands of interfacing which include; Non-Woven, Woven, Tricot, Fleece, Embroidery Stabilizers, Hair Canvas, and Craft Interfacings.
What’s best is that almost all their products are proudly made in the USA! Use any of these products with confidence to create, construct, design, fuse, stick, apply, stabilize, embroider, baste, and build your fabric and paper creations. Grab some today and get creative!
Projects and Tutorials on AllFreeSewing:
Product Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners